Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 33 recap!

Since we are well into week 34 (and baby is about 5 pounds--5 POUNDS!!), I wanted to post the update from last week!




Week: 33
Weight gain: 24 lbs? Hoping that the Stairmaster workout I did somewhat counteracted the loads of devil’s food cupcakes I ate.
Symptoms: Running out of energy and breath walking up a steep hill! I feel so out of shape! Also these stupid Charley horses I’ve been getting have left a bruise on my calf!
Changes: I feel like my belly button wants to pop out but is too scared to make the change.
Clothes: Dresses galore!
Sleep: As long as it is cool (AC or fan), I can sleep all night and feel great in the morning!
Missing:  Being able to drink with everyone else at the party!
Cravings: Sweets & salty food.
Best moment this week: BABY SHOWER!!! And definitely being in Seal Beach for the long weekend. I loved spending time with my hubby, Mamma, Elle as well as friends and family I don’t get to see as often as I’d like.
Looking forward to: Seeing Mamma and Elle again this week and celebrating Aaron’s 28th birthday! Love you babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment