Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day Favorites

Next year this time, Aaron will be a dad! But since there is a bun in the oven, and he is a daddy-to-be, I'd thought I'd post a Father's Day gift guide in celebration.
I absolutely LOVE shopping for him, so this took me 5 minutes to put together, and may even serve as inspiration to you mamas out there. Good luck!

1. Bottle opener - Must have for this summer! I picture this being outside next to the BBQ. There are about a million colors to pick from and they are only $6.50!!!
2. Shaving cream - If you haven't already been to The Art of Shaving, go. I went here for the first time about 3 or 4 Christmases ago, and still continue to get stuff here for Aaron. I love the old fashion, masculine vibe the place gives off, not to mention their amazing products. By far his favorite shaving products. Plus, this lemon scented shaving cream is perfect for summer. Accompanied with a badger brush, this definitely is the perfect gift.
3. Travel mug - Saw this for the first time today, and totally fell in love. Keeps his coffee warm & beer iced coffee cold. Plus if you aren't already a Huckberry member, it's time to become one. They have so many cool things for guys, no joke.
4. Whiskey stones - I have been preaching whiskey stone/rocks since they came out. These babies keep your drink cold , and unlike ice, won't dilute your drink. I'm pretty sure I have bought these for every man in my family (who drinks) at one Christmas or another.
5. Pocket knife - If your man likes to camp, be outdoors, or just look cool & always prepared, a pocket knife is perfect. Aaron loves pocket knives and will ALWAYS have one on him. I must admit, I use mine quite often too!

Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment