Sunday, November 17, 2013

Embracing November



Today was a beautiful foggy Saturday up here on the mountain, which only made me appreciate where I live even more! I absolutely love this in between autumn & winter weather. These days really are the best days of the year :)
Darcy checking out the fog outside

As much as I’d love to jump ahead and bust out the Christmas goodies, I am trying to hold off until after Thanksgiving (. . . or maybe Thanksgiving night?). But that doesn’t stop me from watching these amazingly cheesy Lifetime & Hallmark Christmas movies (which, I must admit, some of these are pretty damn good). And it certainly doesn’t stop me from doing some early Christmas shopping.  ;)


Just remember to sit back, relax, and enjoy these days of Autumn & embrace the season of Thanks & Grace. This is such a beautiful time of year in both season and spirit.  November is the month for expressing gratitude, so take a couple of minutes each day to think about and appreciate how lucky you really are. None of us have it perfect, but I guarantee you have it pretty damn good ;)

Happy November everyone <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment