Friday, November 30, 2012

Welcome!

So I have finally decided to start a blog after writing regularly for the majority of my life. When I was a kid I use to write stories and keep journals up until I graduated high school (even though I knew my sister had hacked into my diaries several times).
So a little bit about me . . . I am 23 and married to my best friend and biggest crush, Aaron Gonzalez. We have an adorable yet bossy 1.5 year old Miniature Schnauzer named Darcy.  I was born and raised in Long Beach, California where we currently live. I went to Wilson High School (yes, the Freedom Writers school) and graduated from the University of California, Irvine.
I have a passion for running, shopping (I have become quite the online shopper lately), and dogs. I also love to hike, kayak, garden, do yoga, sunbathe at the beach, and go on adventures. I love tea, red wine, Moscow Mules and juicing. I enjoy everything DIY, from arts and crafts to finding and trying new recipes. As you can imagine, pinterest is a favorite place of mine. My favorite night of the week is girls night. I absolutely love seasons which is ironic since I do live in Southern California where it is sunny 90% of the year (today, I can happily say is part of that 10% exception). I love fall and winter, and am a total Christmas freak. I get so excited for the holiday that I will secretly listen to Christmas music in the heat of summer sometimes. 
This is all for now, but I can't wait to update this blog and start writing on a regular basis!


No comments:

Post a Comment