Wednesday, August 20, 2014

3 years married!



Although we both worked today and couldn't really have a big celebration together, today was our 3 year wedding anniversary!!! Time has gone by so quickly and I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else! I just know that Aaron is "my person" and we totally get each other--our humor, our morals, our goals and priorities. We are on the same page with (almost) everything, and the things we disagree on, we talk about (communication is everything!). No relationship is perfect but I feel so incredibly blessed to have him in my life and that we share such an amazing life together. I am thrilled we are able to bring a little human into this world--a perfect little combination of the two of us--and that our little family will be just a little bit bigger come this October :)

 Flashback to our wedding day:

Our venue


First glance
Saying "I do"

First kiss as a married couple!



First dance

Cutting the cake

The unforgettable removal of the garter 

Dancing the night away . . . 

Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment