Friday, February 20, 2015

Our big little girl :)

Our little girl is looking sooo big these days! Granted she is only 13.5 pounds, but if you think about it that is almost double her birth weight! 


We celebrated Valentines Day with our friends during the day and then got some one-on-one time (well you know, with baby) at night. All in all it was the perfect day, and I was glad to finally be able to hang out with our friends who finally got to meet Bendelle. My dad who lives in Florida was able to finally make it out and meet Bendelle for the first time as well! It was so nice to watch him hold her and see her get passed around by other family members too. I'm so use to always holding her that when I see other people holding her I get to take a step back and realize how big she has gotten.


Two couples we know are getting married this fall (one on the East Coast and one on the West Coast!) and all I can think about is how big Bendelle will be by then! Almost a year old! I can't even imagine her walking or what her little voice will sound like :) EVERYONE tells us how fast the first year flies, so my goal this year is to really just be in the moment and enjoy every new stage of babyhood and parenthood.


That's all for now! Tomorrow I am so excited to visit our friends in Rancho Santa Margarita and FINALLY see 50 Shades of Grey with the bestie! :0


No comments:

Post a Comment