Friday, September 4, 2015

Life lately

Things have been a little different and exciting around here lately because I have FINALLY (after months of researching, planning, designing, trials and endless amounts of errors) opened up my little etsy shop! I opened it up last night and though there hasn't been a ton of purchases like I ideally envisioned and hoped for, I am proud it is up and running and have high hopes for my shirts :)



Bendelle has been growing up so fast. Where is the time going, and where has it gone? I get emotional thinking about how just a year ago I was so plump with this baby kicking and squirming inside of me, and anxiously waiting to meet her. I use to dream about what she looked like and meeting her for the first time. Time changes oh so much. I am so thankful for her everyday and know that she has made me a better person.


She is rounding up on 11 months now and I'm starting to envision a little birthday celebration for her. I'm thinking something low-key and casual (of course!) that involves pumpkin and a little fairy-tale (Cinderella?) theme. Oh, I just LOVE that she was born in October ;)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment