Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

We are gearing up to head East soon and I could not be more excited! Life lately has been feeling really crazy, especially since Bendelle is more active than ever! I will be relieved to have other people around to hold and entertain her while we're on vacation ;)


It was a busy weekend but yesterday we were able to celebrate Aaron's first Father's Day before he had to go to work. It was so fun and special, especially since Saturday evening we made an impromptu trip to Temecula and had an early celebration over wine and music. Bendelle was surprisingly so good while we were wine tasting, especially since we had been running around all day. Sunday began with pancakes and bacon and a few small gifts--fun and relaxing, just like it should be. If you haven't checked out Chatbooks, you totally should! I made Aaron a small photobook for Father's Day based on all my instagram photos of Bendelle. It was my first time ordering from them, but I'm so glad I did--the book was simple yet beautiful and I didn't have to worry about the pictures coming out blurry or pixelated. 




Bendelle has been doing this new thing lately where she rolls her tongue (kind of like how my first Spanish teacher had our class practice rolling our R's a million years ago in middle school). It is the funniest thing but so impressive because she does it so well! Currently trying to capture it on video because who knows how long this stage will last?


Also we have been letting her sip water, and it is seriously the cutest thing when she tries to drink from our glass. She is growing up sooooo fast!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment